Travelstart customers can now book and pay for flight and bus tickets directly in over 260 Pick n Pay stores nationwide, with ease.
Travelstart’s partnership with Pick n Pay brings a new level of convenience to its customers by allowing you to book your travels at your nearest Pick n Pay store.
Jerome Touze, MD of Travelstart, says, “Travelstart reaches millions of consumers each year digitally. By partnering with Pick n Pay, we are now able to provide extra value to our customers by giving them the additional option of booking their flights in store. Pick n Pay is an outstanding brand to be associated with and we could not be more excited to embark upon this new partnership.”
Richard van Rensburg, CIO at Pick n Pay, says “We are always looking for ways to make innovated services more accessible and convenient for our customers. We know our customers have busy lives, so we’ve incorporated various value-added services under one roof for them to create one seamless shopping experience.”
Simply head to the money counter at your nearest Pick n Pay store to book and pay for flights and bus tickets from Travelstart.co.za.
How to pay for flights at Pick n Pay
- Use Travelstart.co.za to search and book domestic and international flight tickets from all major airlines.
- Select the flights that match your budget and travel dates, and click ‘View’.
- If the results meet your criteria, click ‘Book this flight’ or modify your search to continue discovering more airlines and ticket prices.
- Enter traveller details and click ‘Continue’.
- Select from a range of useful travel products and click ‘Continue’.
- On the payment page, select ‘Pay@’ to activate in-store payment options.
- Complete your online reservation and receive the ‘Retail store reference number’ Travelstart provides by clicking ‘Book now’.
- Visit the in-store money counter at your nearest Pick n Pay before your booking expires to pay in cash or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
Your booking needs to be paid in store before you receive your e-ticket. Once Travelstart receives payment confirmation from the store, your e-ticket will be emailed to you.
Please note: Bookings must be paid for on the same day the booking is made. Any unpaid bookings will be cancelled at midnight on the same day it is made.
How to pay for bus tickets at Pick n Pay
- Use bus.travelstart.co.za to search and book bus tickets from all major coach liners.
- Enter your departure city/station, destination, dates and number of passengers and click ‘Search buses’.
- View the options and prices on the search results page. Pick the option that best suits you and click ‘Book now’.
- Review the bus trip details and click ‘Continue booking’.
- Enter the details of the person paying and click ‘Continue booking’.
- Enter the passenger details and click ‘Continue booking’.
- On the payment page, select your preferred payment option.
Read more about online bus bookings.
Ready to book your tickets?
Visit your nearest Pick n Pay store for a fast and convenient way to book your next travel.