Virgin Atlantic just launched their Boeing 787 Dreamliner on the Johannesburg to London route and vice versa.
If you’re planning a trip to one of the greatest cities in the world, why not fly on one of the greatest airliners? Take a look at the incredible features offered on the Virgin Atlantic Boeing 787.
Award-winning seats in Economy
Relax in Recaro’s best award winning long haul Economy seat, which innovatively creates more living space and comfort. Virgin Atlantic Economy Class Passengers have a variety of check-in options; namely online, mobile and kiosk check-in. Enjoy award winning entertainment, complimentary drinks and onboard WiFi.
Premium Economy- Complimentary welcome drinks are just the beginning…
Stretch your legs in the added room created by the new, comfier leather seat. Take a stroll to the ‘Wander Wall,’ Virgin Atlantic’s new social space, to grab a snack or drink. The bar has also been redesigned to make it even more of a social space where you can dine with friends or experience new services like wine tasting. Stay connected with onboard WiFi.
Ultimate lie-flat private-aisle comfort in Upper Class
Seamless door-to door luxury when you fly Upper Class Virgin Atlantic. You’ll experience the door-to-door chauffeur service, fast-track security, full-use of the luxury Club House (including gourmet meals, haircuts and spa treatments), and all that before you’ve even boarded!
On the plane you get:
- Lie-flat comfort
- Each Premium Class Seat has Private Aisle access
- Access to the spectacular new Upper Class bar
- Choose your own breakfast or if sleep’s a priority, you can ‘Grab and Go,’ with a quick breakfast bite from the bar before landing.
Even more reasons to fly on the Virgin Atlantic dreamliner:
- The dreamliner proudly boasts the biggest windows of any commercial aircraft (with electronic lighting, dimmable at the touch of a button. And they’re designed so that wherever you’re sitting, you can see the horizon.
- Enjoy a greater sense of space and move around more freely thanks to higher ceilings and overhead bins.
- Friendlier to the environment The Dreamliner is 21% more fuel efficient than other similar sized aircraft in our fleet, which means much less carbon dioxide emissions.
- They’re also quieter, with a 60% smaller noise footprint.
- The cabin air is cleaner, with higher humidity and lower cabin altitude, making the air feel more comfortable
- Smoother ride technology senses turbulence and makes small adjustments to the flight systems to reduce it, reducing the chances of motion sickness.
- Virgin Atlantic’s 787s are super reliable because they include as much electrical architecture as possible and have fewer moving parts.
And that’s a wrap! 787 minutes of birthday fun in London and New York celebrating not just our 787 Dreamliner’s birthday but many of yours as well. Cheers to another great year ahead! @richardbranson #787surprises A photo posted by virginatlantic (@virginatlantic) on
Welcome aboard Birthday Girl. Take a first look inside our gorgeous 787-9! A photo posted by virginatlantic (@virginatlantic) on
Today’s fan-tabulous photo ones from @tfrets, who took this shot of our new amenity kits. #Regram #VirginAtlantic A photo posted by virginatlantic (@virginatlantic) on
We’re sure you’ll love your view from our #UpperClassSuite next time you #FlyVirgin.
From 35,000 ft: our #FCLA15 winners toasting an epic adventure in London at our upper class bar. With @FastCompany @FCSpotlight, we took these California-based jet setters on a deep dive of London’s booming tech and creative scene. We learned, we laughed, and we met some of the coolest people shaking up the industry along the way. Cheers! #LetItFly A photo posted by virginatlantic (@virginatlantic) on
Be inspired to let it fly with Virgin Atlantic:
Have you flown on the new dreamliner? We’d love to hear about your up in the air experiences in the comments below.