Your mission is to help bring structure in companys finance and legal and help us build the worlds most profitable online travel play.
Here´s some of the stuff we want you to do.
The fun stuff
• Works in concert with CEO and other members of the management team in achieving strategic short term and long-term business objectives.
• Assists in the planning and execution in expansions into new countries
• Manages certain supplier relationships and negotiations
• Lots of travel
… and the stuff that makes a difference
• Prepare and analyze monthly expense and P&L reports
• Prepare monthly cash management reports
• Manage payables and receivables
• Manage financial staff in various countries
• oversee local financial routines in various countries
• Manage annual operating plans and budgets
• Manage various consultants and contractors
• Consolidates financial information from all subsidiaries around the world into one financial statement.
• Implement /upgrade systems, processes and controls capable of delivering financial information to international standards and of supporting the future growth of the business
• Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the companys goals and objectives
• Coordinates tax reporting programs and investor relations activities.
• Assists in the preparation and issuance of the corporation’s annual report.
• Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities.
• Be in charge of companys global dataroom.
• Manage all departments spendning, planning.
• Internal audits
• Manage relationship with external auditors
Requirements to do the job:
The ideal candidate will be smart, young individual with successful financial management experience in a rapi.jpgdly growing, technology environment. Must possess a global mindset and enjoy international travel.
Big 4 experience or junior roles at global companies coupled with an MBA or CPA highly desired. Solid accounting skills, a hands-on management style with documented communications skills and excellent oral and written communication skills are required. BS/BA in Finance or Accounting and 5-7 years of progressive managerial experience in Accounting and Financial management are required.
Requirements to fit into our company culture:
You must be ambitious but humble at the same time.
You must have long term vision and faith but be eager to see short term results at the same time.
We believe you are well read and that you must respect and love other people. We believe in integrity of the heart, raw honesty and a desire to excel. We believe in accountability and transparency.
We belive in the dream to be allowed to be best at what we do and have the faith in this until it comes to pass.
We accept applications from all sexes, races, religions and nationalities.
You will initially be headquartered in Malmö Sweden but will work and travel extesively to South Africa and India. Transfers to a new head office location is expectable in the next two years.