We will be leaving from Johannesburg, South Africa mid September late at night and landing in Venice, Italy, on the 12th. The Italy part of our tour will be eight days.
- Venice – a gondola ride and to walk amongst the sinking city’s beautiful buildings.
- Rome – the Colosseum and Vatican City
· Pisa for that clichéd photo us holding up the leaning tower / La Spezia
Then we are off to France enroute to Spain:
- The French Riviera
The Spain Itinerary:
- Madrid – Reina Sofia Museum
- Ibiza and 2 days of non-stop clubbing
From Valencia we will be going to Paris to climb the Eiffel Tower and to explore a little more around Paris.
Two more countries remain on our itinerary, Holland and Germany.
I must admit that I’m tempted to fit a little Greece in the itinerary, but 30 days might just not be enough for that.