Travelstart Cheesy Chirp 2011 Competition Terms & Conditions
- Visit the current week’s Valentines page at www.travelstart.co.za/blog
- Leave your caption in the comments section under the photo
- You will be required to provide your name and email address
A new page with a new picture will be loaded each week for the first 3 weeks in February 2011 and entrants may only enter by commenting on that week’s photo in the comments section of that post.
In the final week of February, Travelstart will select the best caption from each week’s entrants, the author of which will be added to a list of finalists and a winner will be selected from the 3 finalists.
You will be required to provide a valid email address when posting your comment. Please note that this is how we will get in touch with you should you be the prize winner.
Entrants can enter as follows:
- Week one, on photo one, from 1 February 2011 – 7 February 2011
- Week two, on photo two, from 8 February 2011 – 14 February 2011
- Week three, on photo three, from 15 February 2011 – 21 February 2011
- The winner will be announced on 01 March 2011
Entrees on pictures outside of the above dates will not be considered.
Captions which are sexually explicit, discriminate against any race, group or person or contain foul language will be removed. Travelstart reserves the right to remove any captions which we deem as inappropriate.
The judge’s decision is final and may not be contested by any party.
The prize is two tickets to New York co-sponsored by Etihad Airways and Travelstart, use of the tickets is subject to specific seat availability which can be verified with Travelstart at the time of booking. All travel must be completed by 31/12/2011 and must be booked more than 30 days prior to departure. Neither Travelstart nor Etihad is responsible for any visa requirements. There is no cash value or refund due for unutilised tickets. Travelstart accepts no further liability of any other costs incurred, pertaining to the flights or trip in its entirety.
By entering this competition, you accept the terms thereof in their entirety.