Change the date of your flight up to 24 hours prior to departure without paying airline penalty and rebooking fees. If the price of your rebooked ticket is higher, you'll pay the difference.
How it works
Add the Rebookable Flight product to your booking.
The product can be added in one of three ways:
On the homepage, view “More options” and select “Rebookable Flight”.
On the search results page, sort the results to display “Rebookable Flights”.
On the products page, add the “Rebookable Flight” upgrade product.
Submit a date change request.
If you (or any other passenger in the booking) need to change the date of a flight, contact us with your new proposed date. We’ll find a new flight for your dates and waiver all airline penalty fees. Should there be any difference in the airfare and tax, you’ll be responsible for covering the costs.
Receive amended flight itinerary.
- If you need to change the date of your flight, airlines usually charge a penalty fee that could cost more than your original ticket. With the Rebookable Flight product, you will not be required to pay airline penalties.
- You will get a free date change if we find a different flight that’s within the same fare and cabin class of your original booking.
- If you are flexible with travel dates, we’ll help you find the most affordable alternative flight.
- Each passenger in the booking is entitled to a date change.
- If you book a return domestic flight you can change the dates of either your outbound or inbound flight.
- Date changes can be requested up to 24 hours prior to departure.
Terms and conditions
- Should there be no seats available in the same fare and cabin class of your original booking or there has been an increase in taxes, you will be required to pay the difference between the fare classes only and/or difference in taxes.
- For international travel, all changes must be done PRIOR to original departure date on the ticket.
- For domestic travel, changes must be done prior to departure of outbound or inbound travel.
- You can change your travel to any date within the validity of your ticket (can vary between 1 – 6 months).
- The product does not include rerouting, stopovers, no-shows and extending the validity of the ticket.
- Changes to origin/destination airports and traveller names are not permitted.
- You will not be covered if you wish to change the airline.
- Date changes will be done during business hours, and must be requested at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- New date must be later than 24 hours from the time of the date change request.
- Flights must be used in the order they were originally booked.