Travelstart is available online to assist you. Find tips and the latest updates during the national lockdown.
Turkish Airlines Stopover Project
How to book this
- Call our direct sales team on 021 020 0559 or Email email@example.com with your travel dates. Don’t wait too long before you take advantage of the Turkish airlines stopover programme!
- You need to be departing from South Africa and arriving in Asia (Far East), America (USA, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Panama, Venezuela, Cuba), United Kingdom, Ireland, Europe, Middle East ( Iran and Saudi Arabia Hajj- Umrah Flights ) , Israel, North Africa ( Morocco and Tunisia )
- You must be travelling on a return ticket with Turkish Airlines (this offer is NOT valid on one ways and awards tickets)
- The departure and last arrival point must be South Africa-for example Cape Town-Istanbul-Frankfurt-Istanbul-Cape Town
- You need to have more than 20 hours connecting time in Istanbul (in either direction) to qualify for the complimentary stopover programme.
- You can only take advantage of this awesome deal in one direction for example on your way to London or on your way back but not in both directions
- Once your ticket has been booked and paid for, your Travelstart travel consultant will book your accommodation directly with Turkish Airlines and you will be emailed a hotel voucher
- On arrival in Istanbul you need to make your own way to the hotel where you will need to produce your voucher at check-in. You can check in when you arrive even if its early morning-rooms are ready upon arrival.
- Enjoy the wonderful sights that Istanbul has to offer