- Form 1: Health Declaration Document from the Department of Health. All passengers to complete this. Return flight passengers have to print out TWO copies - one for the departure flight and one for the return flight.
- Form 2: Employer Permit. This must be signed by the head of the business and accompanied by a signed letter from your company on a letterhead explaining why you need to travel.
- Form 3A: Learner or Student Interprovincial Travel (Must be signed and stamped by head of the school ⁄ institution).
- Form 3B: Permit to Transport Learners or Students Interprovincially (Must be sworn at a police station or magistrate's court).
- Form 4: Funeral Attendance (Must be sworn at a police station or magistrate's court).
- Form 6: Sworn Affidavit for the purpose of moving residence or moving to care for an immediate family member (Must be sworn at a police station or magistrate's court).
Why book with us
- Bringing you the best fares from all airlines
- Expert assistance from booking to departure
- Online destinations for planning your travels