Purpose of Role
The After Hours Team Manager must lead and support the After Hours Operational team remotely to deliver world class service, ensure all service levels are
adhered to and that accurate information is relayed to our Travelstart customers.
The After Hours Team Manager will coach ,develop, motivate and offer support for all After Hours team members and ensure that all KPI are met.
The After Hours Team Manager will be accountable for the performance of the Agents that they manage as well as achieving agreed on quarterly goals.
- 2 years experience in a Team Manager role
- Fares 1 – 3, understanding , calculations
- Ticketing experience
- Customer Service experience
- Understanding of Travelstart products – in house
- Understanding of Travelstart back office system – TCC – in house
- Understanding Email, phone and chat system
- Understanding and using Travelstart reporting tools
- Understanding of Travelstart policies - In house
- Fraud training
Personal Competency Requirements
- Effective communicator
- Strong leader
- Be proactive with a positive approach
- Work well with all personality types
- Accuracy and attention to detai
- Goal oriented
- Level of urgency
- Time Management
- Being able to multitas
- Self motivated
- Clear understanding of all tasks and workflows and impact of workflows on operations
Key Performance Areas & Indicators
- To ensure that the customer experience team are servicing clients via various contact channels within SLA towards first contact resolution.
- Offering clients options to resolve their queries.
- Close cooperation with suppliers in order to find best solution for clients
- Providing excellent customer service adhering to quality and quantity standards as specified by Travelstart
- Dealing with escalated customer complaints
- Reporting of escalated customer enquiries to Customer Experience/Processing Manager/s
- Implementation of quarterly business plan, along with achievement of agreed targets and goals
- Monitoring of teams training needs and providing feedback to the training department
- Coaching as required
- Maintain quality and quantity and identify where it is lacking (provide actions plans to address where it is lacking
- Performance Management when needed
- Active queue management in Operational teams to ensure that SLA’s are met
- Closely monitoring team performance
- Implementation, monitoring and feedback of KPIs on a quarterly basisContact totals as per roadmap
- Performance Management plans when needed.
- Ensure scheduling is optimized for workload and to forecast trends and volumes
- Shifting resourses where needed
- Ensure minimal errors within the set standard of the team
- Maintain cost accounts and to keep it at a minimal
- Grow profit accounts
- Analysing dashboard trends and making appropriate recommendations
- Daily reporting on Agent stats and feedback when required.
- Ensure that team members are following roadmaps
- Agent development from entry level to experienced agents
- Motivate, inspire and lead the After Hours Operational Team
- Provide backup to your Team
- Adhoc tasks that is required within Operations across all teams as per business needs.
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send us your CV (maximum 3 pages), to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When Applying - It is a real "plus" if you send us a 3min MAX video recording of who you are, Why you are the best candidate for the role and why you are interested in the role!’
Please include a copy of your academic certificate and transcript (marks).
The reference for this opportunity is “After Hours Team Manager” please insert this into the subject line of your email application.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response. Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart. Good luck!