Purpose of Role
- To work within the Processing Team with focus on Schedule Changes assisting passengers with their bookings that have been affected by a schedule change or flight disruption.
- To be the first point of contact telephonic and or written consultation with clients – offering options of rebooking, rerouting, cancellation or assisting with any other queries within Operations.
- To offer a world class Customer Service to Travelstart clients and solutions to queries.
- At least 2 years in Travel Industry
- Customer Service experience- on all contact channels
- Amadeus or any other GDS
- Understanding of Travelstart products – in house
- Understanding of Travelstart back office system – TCC – in house
- Understanding of Travelstart policies - In house
Personal Competency Requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Level of urgency
- Time Management
- Self motivated
- Being able to multitask
- Be proactive with a positive approach
- Ability to adapt to change
Key Performance Areas & Indicators
- Servicing clients via various contact channels within SLA for bookings affected by a schedule change or flight disruption
- Offering clients options to resolve their queries
- Close cooperation with suppliers in order to find best solution for clients
- Providing excellent customer service adhering to quality and quantity standards as specified by Travelstart
- Meeting targets as the set QA score card for the team
- Updating relevant information in bookings with each contact received
- Updating and creating invoices accordingly
- Fraud profiling of all bookings worked on for ticketing process
- Maintaining good and improving existing or initiating new relationships with suppliers
- Actioning bookings that have been placed on the relevant queues as per roadmap
- Contact totals as per roadmap
- Ensure minimal errors within the set standard of the team
- Working with and applying airline rules on both international and domestic carriers to avoid ADM’s / errors
- Adhoc tasks that is required within Operations across all teams as per business needs.
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send us your CV (maximum 3 pages), to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When Applying - It is a real "plus" if you send us a 3min MAX video recording of who you are, Why you are the best candidate for the role and why you are interested in the role!’
Please include a copy of your academic certificate and transcript (marks).
The reference for this opportunity is “Processing Schedule-Changes Agent” please insert this into the subject line of your email application.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response. Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart. Good luck!