Purpose of Role
- To work within the Processing Team with focus on Ticketing assisting clients towards a first contact resolution.
- To process or bookings for ticketing , responsible for all ticketing related queries from other teans and assisting with any other queries within Operations.
- Constantly maintaining a high quality and error free handling of tasks.
- To offer world class Customer Service to Travelstart clients.
- At least 2 years in Travel Industry
- Customer Service experience- on all contact channels
- Amadeus or any other GDS
- Fares 1 – 3, understanding , calculations
- icketing for different carriers
- Understanding of Travelstart products – in house
- Understanding of Travelstart back office system – TCC – in house
- Understanding of Travelstart policies - In house
- Fraud training
Personal Competency Requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Level of urgency
- Time Management
- Self motivated
- Being able to multitask
- Be proactive with a positive approach
- Ability to adapt to change
Key Performance Areas & Indicators
- Servicing clients via various contact channels within SLA towards first contact resolution
- Offering clients options to resolve their queries
- Close cooperation with suppliers in order to find best solution for clients
- Providing excellent customer service adhering to quality and quantity standards as specified by Travelstart
- Meeting targets as the set QA score card for the team
- Updating relevant information in bookings with each contact received
- Updating and creating invoices accordingly
- Fraud profiling of all bookings worked on for ticketing process
- Maintaining good and improving existing or initiating new relationships with suppliers
- Actioning bookings that have been placed on the relevant queues as per roadmap
- Processing tickets
- Contact totals as per roadmap
- Ensure minimal errors within the set standard of the team
- Working with and applying airline rules on both international and domestic carriers to avoid ADM’s / errors.
- Adhoc tasks that is required within Operations across all teams as per business needs.
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send us your CV (maximum 3 pages), to: email@example.com
When Applying - It is a real "plus" if you send us a 3min MAX video recording of who you are, Why you are the best candidate for the role and why you are interested in the role!’
Please include a copy of your academic certificate and transcript (marks).
The reference for this opportunity is “Processing Ticketing Agent” please insert this into the subject line of your email application.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response. Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart. Good luck!