Purpose of Role
To fit into the agile development team as a Rapid Response Specialist and assist in Handling the incidents/validating
the bugs/Features and rapidly responding to the Business.
- Handling the incidents daily basis and reporting back to the right department to be resolved
- Monitoring the Error rate on supplier level and payment level report to the relevant department head for action.
- Be responsible for Bugs loaded by user’s project to validate all aspects of bugs and respond to business ASAP.
- Be responsible for working closely with Tech support department and end users for resolving the incidents as
soon as possible.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues, Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Get understanding of the industry, platform and environments to be able to comfortably handle the issues.
- Understand what is required in terms of Rapid Response for the incidents and bugs reported by Business.
- Validate the Tasks in Bugs loaded by users/ Features requested by Business
- Participate with manual QA to understand how users interact with the system to be able to assist in UAT and regression
- Understand the Errors/Failed rates on supplier level/payment level set the metrics i.e what is the acceptable
percentage and respond to the business
- Working closely with Business Owners/Product Owners/ QA/ Development Manager to resolve the issues reported by
- Strong understanding on back office (TCC)
- Understanding on Operations flows
- Good Knowledge basic computer skills, i.e Browsers, Operating systems, MS Office
- Supplier/payment gateways knowledge is added Value
- Excellent communication is critical as this role will interact on a daily basis with vendor and business partners
- Demonstrated experience would be added value
Personal Competency Requirements
- Love for the travel industry
- Willing to take the right risk
- Ideas generator
- Meet requirements but continually exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to promote co-operation between team members
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to understand and critique requirements
- Strong computer skills i.e windows, MS office, Browser related
- Experience in the Travel industry would be helpful
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send us your CV (maximum 3 pages), to: email@example.com Please
include a copy of your academic certificate and transcript (marks). The reference for this opportunity is
“Systems Support Specialist”. Please insert this into the subject line of your email application. Any
applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response. Please note that we reserve to right
to amend, freeze the role or not hire.
The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart. Good luck!