Purpose of Role
To fit into the agile development team as a Rapid Response Specialist and assist in Handling the incidents/validating the bugs/Features and rapidly responding to the Business.
- Handling the incidents daily basis and reporting back to the right department to be resolved
- Monitoring the Error rate on supplier level and payment level report to the relevant department head for action.
- Be responsible for Bugs loaded by user’s project to validate all aspects of bugs and respond to business ASAP.
- Be responsible for working closely with Tech support department and end users for resolving the incidents as soon as possible.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues, Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Get understanding of the industry, platform and environments to be able to comfortably handle the issues.
- Understand what is required in terms of Rapid Response for the incidents and bugs reported by Business.
- Validate the Tasks in Bugs loaded by users/ Features requested by Business
- Participate with manual QA to understand how users interact with the system to be able to assist in UAT and regression testing
- Understand the Errors/Failed rates on supplier level/payment level set the metrics i.e what is the acceptable percentage and respond to the business
- Working closely with Business Owners/Product Owners/ QA/ Development Manager to resolve the issues reported by the users
- Strong understanding on back office (TCC)
- Understanding on Operations flows
- Good Knowledge basic computer skills, i.e Browsers, Operating systems, MS Office
- Supplier/payment gateways knowledge is added Value
- Excellent communication is critical as this role will interact on a daily basis with vendor and business partners
- Demonstrated experience would be added value
Personal Competency Requirements
- Love for the travel industry
- Willing to take the right risk
- Ideas generator
- Meet requirements but continually exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to promote co-operation between team members
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to understand and critique requirements
- Strong computer skills i.e windows, MS office, Browser related
- Experience in the Travel industry would be helpful