Experience the majestic Victoria Falls
4 Nights at Elephant Hills Resort
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for SADC residents only - proof of a valid passport is required
- Prices are a guideline per person, based on 2 adults sharing in a double or twin room and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations
- Prices will increase over peak periods and for individuals travelling alone.
- Prices are only valid for travel during the specified travel period.
- Proof of a valid ID document is required by the property.
- Standard kulula.com legal stuff applies. E.O&E. (Errors and omissions excepted)
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Celebrated for its majesty, this natural wonder of the world named after the great Queen Victoria is nothing short of magnificence. Dubbed as “the smoke that thunders” and known to the natives as Mosi-oa-Tunya or simply Victoria Falls, this mighty feature is like a diamond in the dirt waiting to be uncovered! Sitting comfortably between the Zambian and Zimbabwean borders, this refreshingly misty haven is home to charming wildlife and warm and welcoming locals.
Serenade your soul with a refreshing evening walk to watch the golden moon shining over the glistening Zambezi river, which flows endlessly into the horizon. Soak your senses in the rich culture from eye-catching beadwork, wooden facemasks to sizzling fresh water fish dishes and not forgetting the melodic resonance of the mbira and marimba. If you’re an adventurer at heart then a wild white water rafting ride will awake your adrenaline at alarming rates. Perhaps you may chance upon a herd of elephants peacefully walking at a distance or even gaze upon some hippopotami enjoying a swim in the cooling Zambezi river. Whatever you decide to do the Victoria Falls is a definite must-visit, so get your calendar out and start planning your holiday to this amazing Southern African gem that will leave you wanting more!