Travelstart is available online to assist you. Find tips and the latest updates during the national lockdown.
Easter in Amsterdam Is Always a Good Idea
A 4 day guided trip through the Netherderlands from R6,100
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for sale until Sold Out
- Passengers must be aged 18-39 at time of travel.
- All offers are subject to availability
- Topdeck reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time
- For full terms and conditions see www.Topdeck.Travel/Terms-And-Conditions
- Hop over to Amsterdam with your fellow Topdeckers this evening. After a day of driving games and gawking at scenery, it’s time to soak up the bright lights of the city and get exploring. Get to know your new travel pals a little better and take on this city together. Tonight, roll under the bridges on a dinner cruise down the canal. How luxe!
- Included today:
- Canal dinner cruise
- Stretch those legs and hit the streets, ticking off red lights, quaint houses and oh-so-pretty tulips (or roll through the city on an optional bike tour). Spend the afternoon perusing the array of markets, museums and public squares, or delve deeper with a visit to the Anne Frank House or Van Gogh or Rijksmuseum. Still thirsty for more? Check out the Heineken Experience for an interactive brewery visit and tasting. Cheers!
- Optional activities:
- Bicycle tour of Amsterdam
- Amsterdam = the best city to explore. It's going to be a good day! Make the most of some free time and report back with incredible stories later.
- Grab some stroopwafels for the homebodies before we cross over to London town. But before we go, start dreaming of cheese and clogs as we visit a local artisan to learn the tricks of the trade. Back in London, number swap and plan the next adventure.
- Included today:
- Dutch cheese and clogs demonstration