4 Star Authentic Luxury Safari Experience
2 Nights at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, Victoria Falls
Terms & Conditions
- Package prices are per person sharing based on 2 people sharing
- Prices are subject to change due to airfare increases, exchange rate fluctuations and availability.
- Airline taxes are based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change.
- Packages exclude: meals, drinks and activities not specified in the package, travel insurance, all personal incidental expenses and any additional road or air transfers.
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only.
- Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Offer can be removed at any time
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Celebrated for its majesty, this natural wonder of the world named after the great Queen Victoria is nothing short of magnificence. Dubbed as “the smoke that thunders” and known to the natives as Mosi-oa-Tunya or simply Victoria Falls, this mighty feature is like a diamond in the dirt waiting to be uncovered! Sitting comfortably between the Zambian and Zimbabwean borders, this refreshingly misty haven is home to charming wildlife and warm and welcoming locals.
Serenade your soul with a refreshing evening walk to watch the golden moon shining over the glistening Zambezi river, which flows endlessly into the horizon. Soak your senses in the rich culture from eye-catching beadwork, wooden facemasks to sizzling fresh water fish dishes and not forgetting the melodic resonance of the mbira and marimba. If you’re an adventurer at heart then a wild white water rafting ride will awake your adrenaline at alarming rates. Perhaps you may chance upon a herd of elephants peacefully walking at a distance or even gaze upon some hippopotami enjoying a swim in the cooling Zambezi river. Whatever you decide to do the Victoria Falls is a definite must-visit, so get your calendar out and start planning your holiday to this amazing Southern African gem that will leave you wanting more!