The glittering cities of Paris, New York and Los Angeles are calling your name! So are Madrid, Edinburgh and London. Save on international flights with Travelstart.
Why fly British Airways?
For starters the awesome Airbus A380. This dreamy double-deck, wide-body, four-engine jet airliner is the world’s largest and greenest commercial passenger aircraft and BA flies 9 of them. Despite having almost 50% more floor space and 60% more headroom than the Boeing 747-400, it is 50% quieter on take off.
Travelstart is offering excellent fares in World Traveller (BA’s full-service economy class) and World Traveller Plus.
Some of the benefits you can expect with British Airways:
- Great value all-inclusive fares with no hidden charges
- Generous free baggage allowance
- Delicious meals and full bar service
- Personal entertainment system with complimentary headphones
- Family-friendly features and kids’ activity packs
- Priority boarding for families so you get on board and settled as soon as possible
- Skyflyer activity packs, children’s TV, films, games and a parental lock for other channels
- Special children’s meals served first
Take to the sky with Emirates
Their Airbus A380 actually includes a shower spa for first class customers. Join in the conversation at the onboard lounge bar, available for business class and first class Emirates passengers. This was the first aircraft to be featured on Google Street View and it is the closest thing to owning a private jet.
Economy class is pretty amazing too with:
- extra room
- custom lighting
- Emirates’ Wi-Fi in the sky service. Select A380 flights also offer mobile phone use and data roaming using GPRS/EDGE.
- Every seat on board the Emirates A380 has a satellite telephone and onscreen email/SMS services.