The annual eCommerce Awards have landed in South Africa for the tenth year running. This year, the Awards has partnered with eSolutions (a premium eCommerce logistics provider), Payfast, Shopify and Nedbank.
How to vote
- Start here: www.ecommerceawards.co.za/vote-win/
- Enter your email address.
- To vote for Travelstart type – Travelstart – in question 2.
- Complete the survey up to question 8 to stand a chance of winning the R10 000 cash prize.
- Complete the second part of the survey (questions 9 to 21) to double your chance of winning.
- Share this vote and win link with your family, friends and colleagues.
You can vote/enter using as many email addresses as you like.
Voting closes on 31 July 2015.
The winner of the R10 000 cash prize will be announced on 16 September 2015 at the 2015 eCommerce Awards Gala Event
Thank you for your support!
About the eCommerce Awards
The Annual South African eCommerce Awards, now in its tenth year, recognise and reward those South African websites that have demonstrated excellence in their use of the Internet as a platform for eCommerce.
Last year’s winner was Yuppiechef, with Takealot and Zando as runner ups.
Thanks for voting for the Travelstart in the World Travel Awards!