1. Languages of the World by Infographic Genius Alberto Lucas Lópes
Lópes is an award-winning Graphics Director at South China Morning Post in Hong Kong. Have a look at his beautiful representation of the world’s 23 most-spoken languages and the regions in which they are spoken.
2. When to Tip, when not to Tip
3. China’s Vision to link the UK and America by Rail
One day you could board a train in Beijing and only hours later be in London, or in Canada, or New York. Have a look at Lópes’ visual summary of China’s incredible railway vision.
4. The Ultimate Chocolate Travel Guide
Love chocolate, will travel:
5. The Lowdown on SA’s Domestic Carriers
6. Forty Tourist Scams You Should Know Before You Go
South Africans are savvy travelers but even the most travel-hardened among us can still get caught unawares. This useful travel infographic helps you outsmart the skelms, whether it be in a bazaar in Istanbul or by the Arc de Triomphe in Paris.
7. Milk and 1 Sugar Please
Which tea to drink where and how to make the perfect brew around the world:
8. Hilarious International Idioms
One up on Google translate, actually understand what an Italian means when he wishes you “into the mouth of the wolf”.
9. Pro Tips to get the Best Shot
Whether you’re posting them to Instagram or making an old school album- here’s a travel infographic that gives useful tips to get the best out of your holiday snaps:
10. Visit Real-Life Game of Thrones
In the wake of the nail-biting, gut-wrenching final episode of season 5, plan a trip to your favourite Game of Thrones locations: