The Blogger Experience Competition is now closed. Click here to see the winner!
Travelstart loves travel. Did we even have to tell you?
Every day, Travelstarters bring up their travel experiences around the water cooler and on our awesome rooftop garden, and tell some of the memorable, exciting – and sometimes nerve-racking times they’ve had after taking a flight to their favourite place.
We love these stories so much that we wanted to hear more of them. We figured no better way to get some great stories than to give away 2 free flight tickets to a fan of Travelstart who gives us the best response. To make sure we get some great entries and also to make sure others get to see them, we want South African travellers to catalogue their story online.
How do I enter?
Your travel story should be between 300-1000 words and be about any travel experience you’ve had regardless of airline or destination, and be written on your website. To enter, mention the Travelstart Blogger Experience Contest page – http://www.travelstart.co.za/blog/blogger-experience-contest – in your post, and e-mail the URL to email@example.com. Stories must be submitted by 23:59pm on 15 August 2013, and we’ll pick one winner and publish the story on our blog.
Entrants will be judged by a panel of Travelstart employees, and will be considered based on realism, detail, writing style, photos, and overall, how well done the entry is. Bloggers are limited to one post per entry.
Best of luck and happy travels!
Note to Tweeting Bloggers – please also Tweet us your submissions @Travelstart #wordstravel
Win 2 tickets with Airlink to anywhere on their route network.
Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days prior to departure.
- Flights are subject to availability and your first choice may or may not be available.
- Flights are limited over peak periods which are for example but not limited to long weekends, school holidays, public holidays.
- Bookings will be processed maximum 1 month prior and a minimum of 7 working days prior to departure.
- Changes are permitted 48hrs before ticketing, once tickets are issued no changes are permitted.
- All NOSHOW or cancelled bookings/tickets will be considered used.
- Travel to be completed by 15 Oct 2013.