How do I make a booking?
Please take a look through our educational slide show on the front page (link to front page)
What if I am unable to complete my booking?
Please call 0861 878 278 option 1 during office hours (Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm) or email us on email@example.com
What if I don’t get a confirmation message / email?
If your departure is more than 4 days in advance, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If your departure is within 4 days, please call us on 0861 878 278 option 1during office hours (Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm) or pop us an email on email@example.com
What do I need to travel?
You will need your confirmation email from the airline and a form of personal identification. Please note for Mango you will need to provide the credit card used to purchase the flight or a copy of it.
Travelstart’s Optional Extras:
Change Assist: Our change assist product means that you don’t have to phone the airlines and be placed on hold when you need changes done.
Important points to keep in mind when requesting a change:
1. We will not charge you any service fees for assisting you with the changes to your booking
2. Passengers are still liable for any fare increases and change fees charged by the airlines
3. We can only assist with changes if you inform us in time that you would like to make changes to your booking (All changes should be made at least 24 hours or more prior to departure.)
4. All changes have to be paid by Credit Card
Airline Liquidation: This policy covers you should the airline/s you have booked with go into liquidation.
How does this policy work?
· If you are travelling on a oneway ticket: Should the airline go into liquidation prior to departure we guarantee your money back.
· If you are travelling on a return ticket with one airline and the airline goes into liquidation after departure, we guarantee your money back on the outstanding flights.
· If you would prefer us to rebook you rather than refund you, we will gladly assist.
· Any additional fees over and above the original flight price will be for the client’s account.
· Travelling on only 1 airline: We will either refund or rebook you. (as explained above)
· Travelling on 2 or more different airlines: We will refund or rebook only the affected airline’s flights.