We are looking for a fares savvy travel professional that will be globally responsible for all fare activities and making sure these are clearly communicated throughout our network of website
* Interpreting, clarifying and loading nett contracts into fares database
* Amending and updating fares as well as ensuring accuracy, consistency and speed to the market
* Relationship building with Airline Representatives, Air Product team, Ticket Centre, Marketing and BSP/Refunds, to ensure competitiveness, clarity of fares and minimize potential loss thru ADM’s
* Help maximize preferred air sales to increase company profit and reduce write-offs to help reduce cost per ticket
* Ensuring contracts are loaded promptly, accurately and the preferred airline list is used as a guide
* Ensuring all specials and contracts are checked before being released
* You will regularly ensure that all systems are fully functional at all times and liaise with internal and external suppliers and work with the business teams to implement and maintain procedure to ensure system data is maintained and accurate at all times.
* Be an evangelist for our corporate culture
* Min 5 years experience in working with airline fares and/or pricing within an airline, Business Travel, GDS provider or other travel supplier.
* In-depth knowledge of airline fares and one of the major GDS systems
* Knowledge of fares databases is preferred but not essential.
* Analytical mind to research and monitor website usage.
* Experienced in reading and negotiating of airline contracts.
* Face to face client presentation skills may be required.
* Strong operational record in the travel industry
* University degree
* BSP and IATA qualifications
* Proven management experience; ability to effectively manage and develop teams
* Customer and sales oriented
* Warrior spi.jpgrit
Job is located in Malmö Sweden
Pls send your application to CEO Carolina Palmqvist
mark application in subject of email: Fare Specialist