We’ve been debating when we should remove the ‘beta’ tag from the end of our logo. Although everything on the site works (and is secure), there is still a lot of functionality and content we are aiming to make live for the official public launch on the 11th. This is the date our press campaign goes into full swing with a half page ad in the Sunday Times (exciting!).
Personally, I’d like to leave the site in ‘beta’ mode forever as we are constantly developi.jpgng it. However, we all decided that the word ‘beta’ might scare paying customers away so we’ll revert to our ‘co za’ tag on the 11th.
Some cool stuff we’ll be adding in the near future:
1. FAQ section – with real questions and useful answers!
2. Forums – this will be the beginning of our ‘social software’ development program 🙂
3. Full account section – we’re developi.jpgng lots of very cool stuff for our members like ‘stickies’, fare alerts, social profiling and more!
4. Tags – OK, this is going to take a while to implement, but we’re very excited about our inroads into folksonomy! 🙂
5. ‘Discover’ Section – This is a section we are really excited about (yes, another one). We’re going to be developi.jpgng a set of cool tools to enable people to explore and uncover unexpected content…
I have to go and collect my daughter so I can’t write any more,,, enjoy your weekend! 🙂