Enter the Blogger Experience Competition And Win Free Trip To Cape Town
For a minute, just sit back, relax and let us take your mind on an adventure. Imagine for a moment, that you’ve touched down at Cape Town International Airport and the crisp breeze kisses your skin as you’re welcomed by views of Table Mountain and the warm hospitality of the Capetonians. Blink and you’re gazing at an endless ocean from the top of Table Mountain or soaking up iconic tourist attractions on the city red bus.
How would you feel if I told you that you could live out this fantasy and experience the beauty of Cape Town by winning a holiday for 2 with Travelstart!
Calling all creative writers and DIY fundi’s! If creativity bleeds from your pen of inspiration and you’re looking for ways to bring your writing to life in the most quirky and artsy way, this is a competition for you.
Stand a chance to win a bouquet of sought after prizes, including accommodation, 2 return flights to Cape Town, a trip up Table Mountain and much more.
How do I enter?
- Create Table Mountain
- Get Secret Code
- Write Blog Post & Include Secret Code
- Share. Submit via email and share on Social media using #CapeTownChallenge
If you’re a seasoned DIY fundi, entry to the competition is quite simple. We want to get you out of your comfort zone and do more than just write awesome blog posts. We want you to get hands-on and encourage you to get your hands dirty by re-creating Cape Town’s most famous landmark—TABLE MOUNTAIN. You are the architect to your master piece and have complete control over the choice of material for your art piece, whether it be paper mache, clay, wire or wood the choice is yours. Be as creative as you want.
Once your master piece has been completed, put your creative mind to work and write a blog post about your artistic process, as well as what you love about Cape Town and Table Mountain. The post should be between 300-1000 words and will need to include a secret code:
E-mail the URL of your blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org and share your blog post with us on social media – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to include #CapeTownChallenge when you post your blog onto any of the social platforms.
Competition ends on the 22nd February 2017, so stories must be published on or before the end date. Entries will be judged by a panel of Cape Town based Bloggers and will be considered based on creativity, details, photos and writing style.
- 2 return flights to Cape Town
- 2 tickets for the Table Mountain Cable Way
- 2 City Sightseeing Red Bus tour tickets
- 2 tickets to the Cape Town Comedy Club
- 2 tickets for The Cape Wheel
- 2-night weekend accommodation for you and a partner.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is administered by Travelstart South Africa Limited, having its registered offices at Longkloof Studios, Block B, Darters Road, Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa 8001
2. The Travelstart “#CapeTownChallenge” Competition is open to all bloggers based in South Africa aged 18 and over. Blog has to be a minimum of 6 months old. Cape Town bloggers may enter and if selected as the winner he/she may use the flight tickets to visit any destination within South Africa.
3. Employees or agencies of Travelstart Online Travel Operations (PTY) Ltd ("Travelstart", "We"), their partner companies or their family members, or anyone else connected to the Competition may not enter.
4. Entering the competition is automatic acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Entering the competition:
5.a) Create a model of Table Mountain and publish the process, what they love about Cape Town and Table Mountain and the inclusion of the secret code on their blog or website and not forgetting to mention Travelstart and the sponsors.
b) Entries must be between 300 to 1000 words.
6. The judges’ decision is final.
7. Travelstart South Africa will have the right to publish all entries including images to its website.
8. Competition entries are limited to one per person.
9. Prizes are not transferable for cash or transferable to any other persons other than the winner.
10. The winner will be published on the Travelstart South Africa Blog and will be contacted via email.
a. Winner agrees to supply a photograph for publicity purposes.
b. Failure to comply will disqualify the entrant from winning and a new winner will be picked. Entries close at 23:59 on Monday 20 February 2017 and winners will be notified by Travelstart by Friday 24 February 2017.
To be redeemed by 31 March 2017.
This offer is not exchangeable for cash