Fly With Etihad Airways
ETIHAD LAUNCH SALE SALE FROM R5,787
From 1st November, experience our 787 Dreamliner from Johannesburg to Abu Dhabi. Enjoy special launch fares in Economy and Business Class to over 26 destinations worldwide. The sale ends on 28th October 2016. Flights depart from Johannesburg, seats subject to availability.
Reasons to fly the Dreamliner 787 in Economy Class
- Ultra-comfortable seats with generous recline and legroom.
- Indulge in the three course meals provided on flight including a vegetarian option.
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi and Mobile connectivity on-board.
Reasons to fly the Dreamliner 787 in Business Class
- Apart from the 22-inch-wide seats, unwind on an extra-long, fully flat bed.
- World class dining with Dine Anytime menus and personal Food and Beverage managers at your service.
- Arrive in style by taking advantage of the free chauffeur service.
Getting to know Etihad Airways
Having won three coveted awards by Skytrax in 2016 - World’s Best First Class Airline, World’s Best First Class Onboard Catering, and World’s Best First Class Airline Seat for its First Apartments and Suites, Etihad airline is bringing sophistication to the skies, and although their First Class style is hugely celebrated, this unsurpassed attention to detail and superlative customer service is evident in all classes.
Their employees most live up to this customer-centric approach while giving passengers a glamorous, truly indulgent travel experience. Even the cabin crew attire possesses a style which is representative of the classic elegance of the brand.
Book your Etihad flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with Etihad?
- Etihad strives to alleviate as much travel stress as possible by offering the service of a Flying Nanny. While they may not be able to take your kids off your hands for the entire duration of the flight, every family could do with the helping hands of a specially trained Norland approved (UK’s renowned childcare training college) Nanny.
- It just makes more sense to have the entire family pool together to earn Etihad Guest Miles. This way with one member of the family nominated as the family head, 8 family guests are able to join and contribute to the membership, and everybody reaps the benefits.
- When arriving or departing from Abu Dhabi International Airport, All economy class guests have access to the Etihad Luxury Coach services to Dubai and Al Ain free of charge.
Baggage allowance varies, and is dependant on the flight that you are travelling on, as well as the distance of your flight (long-haul/ short-haul). Passengers are requested to please find this information out when they book their flight and/or before they arrive at the airport.
Passengers can check-in online between 24 hours to 2 hours prior to the departure times of your flight.
Check-in at airport check-in counters open 24 hours prior to your flights departure times.
Cabin classesThe Residence (Airbus A380 only)
This can accommodate 1 or 2 people, at a size of 125 sq ft. It will become the only 3-room suite on a commercial jet. They offer services like:
- living room
- two seater reclining sofa
- 32 inch TV monitor
There will be 9 in total, configured 1-1 across a single aisle.
The services offered in this First class apartment include:
- Wide reclining chair, a full length ottoman which can be a transformed into a bed.
- A vanity cabinet
- A chilled drinks bar with assorted drinks
This aircraft features 8 first class suites to accommodate the narrower aircraft, this suite includes:
- A reclining lounge chair
- TV monitor
- Personal wardrobe, along with total privacy with high sliding doors.
This suite includes:
- 22-inch-wide reclining chair
- 18-inch TV monitor
This suite includes:
- Wide, reclining seat
- 11-inch touch screen fitted with Etihad's entertainment system.
All classes are offered Amenity kits as well as beverages and meals that are served on flight.
For younger economy passengers there are in-flight nannies ready to assist them.
For business class and first class passengers they can make use of chauffeur-services as well as airport lounges.
Eithad Airways main hub is Abu Dhabi International Airport. This airline operates more than 1000 flights per a week the destinations in which they travel between consist of:
Top destinations for Etihad Airways
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Panama City
- Abu Dhabi
- Cape Town
- New York
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|EY||Abu Dhabi International Airport||Etihad Airways Group||Etihad Guest||Aspire Magazine,
The information on this page is correct as of November 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.co.za takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.
Sneak a peek of Etihad Airways
- Book by 28th October 2016
- VALID FOR TRAVEL COMMENCING ON/AFTER 1st NOV - 2016 AND ON/BEFORE 29th MAR 2017 - All travel needs to be completed by 31st March 2017
- Black-out dates do apply
- Rate is a return fare inclusive of all taxes