Airline Liquidation Protection
Receive a full refund of airfare and taxes if the airline you are flying with is liquidated prior to departure.
How it works
Add the Airline Liquidation Protection product to your booking.
Submit refund request if the airline cancels due to liquidation.
If you have booked tickets with an airline that unexpectedly cancels their flights due to liquidation (according to South African legislation or equivalent processes with other government jurisdictions), submit a refund request form or contact our refunds department as soon as possible.
Receive full refund of airfare and taxes.
Upon confirmation of the airline liquidation, you will receive a refund of your airfare and taxes.
- Book your flight with the peace of mind that you’ll be covered in the event of an airline liquidation.
- Your refund of airfare and taxes is guaranteed.
- Airlines can not guarantee that you will get your money back but we do.
Terms and conditions
- If the airline you are flying with is liquidated before departure, your airfare and taxes will be reimbursed in full.
- If the airline is liquidated during your journey you will be reimbursed for the cost of your unflown flights with the liquidated airline.
Would you add this product to your booking?