Delayed and Lost Baggage Protection
Our partner, Blue Ribbon Bags will track and expedite the return of your delayed or lost baggage for 96 hours from the time your flight lands. If your baggage is not found within 96 hours of your flight’s arrival, you'll receive USD1000 per bag guaranteed.
How it works
Add Delayed and Lost Baggage Protection to your booking.
Receive service agreement within 48 hours.
Our partner, Blue Ribbon Bags will send you your service agreement within 48 hours.
Notify the airline of undelivered baggage.
If you land and your baggage is undelivered, first notify the airline that your baggage did not arrive at your flight’s end point.
Submit missing baggage report
The airline will provide tracking information needed to file a missing baggage report with Blue Ribbon Bags. File a missing baggage report here. You can also report your Missing Baggage by phone at 888-BAGGGAGE (888-224-4243) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Blue Ribbon Bags will track and return baggage within 96 hours.
Blue Ribbon Bags will track and expedite the return of your baggage within 96 hours after reporting it missing.
After 96 hours, receive USD1000 per bag for all undelivered baggage.
If your bags are not found within 96 hours, Blue Ribbon Bags will pay you USD1000 per bag guaranteed.
- One purchase covers all your checked baggage.
- Blue Ribbon Bags pays USD1000 per bag that has not been found after 96 hours.
- After filing your missing baggage report, you will receive email updates every time there is a change to the status of your lost luggage.
- You do not need any receipts for lost baggage content to receive your payment.
Terms and conditions
- See full service agreement here.
- If for any reason, a passenger has not received a service agreement from Blue Ribbon Bags after completing their booking with Travelstart, it is the passenger’s responsibility to contact Travelstart to notify us of your delayed or lost baggage, within 24 hours of the airplane’s actual arrival time.
- Should you fail to notify Travelstart of your delayed or lost baggage within 24 hours of the airplane’s actual arrival time, we withhold the right to not be liable for covering the loss of a passenger’s delayed or lost baggage.