Flexible Travel Dates
This product gives you the freedom to make one date change to your flight without paying any airline penalty fees. Valid up to 24 hours prior to departure of the original ticket.
How it works
Add the Flexible Travel Dates product to your booking.
The product can be added in one of three ways:
On the homepage, select “More options” and choose “Flexible Travel Dates”.
On the search results page, sort the results to display “Flexible Travel Dates”.
On the passenger page, add the “Flexible Travel Dates” product.
Submit a date change request.
- If you (or any other passenger in the booking) need to change the date of a flight, complete the contact form here. When completing the form, select Change my booking from the drop-down menu.
- Once your request has been submitted, an agent will contact you to confirm the details of your request and/or help you find the best alternative.
- Note, if the price of your rebooked ticket is higher, you will be required to pay the difference in airfare and taxes between the two tickets.
Receive amended flight itinerary.
- Not all airlines accept date changes. This product allows you to change the date on all airlines.
- Each passenger in the booking is entitled to a date change.
- If you are flexible with travel dates, we’ll help you find the most affordable alternative flight.
- For date changes, airlines usually charge a penalty fee that could cost more than your original ticket. With the Flexible Travel Dates product, no airline penalties will apply.
- If you book a return domestic flight you can change the dates of either your outbound or inbound flight.
- Date changes can be requested up to 24 hours prior to departure.
Terms and conditions
- If the price of your rebooked ticket is higher, you will be required to pay the difference in airfare and taxes.
- For international travel, you will only receive one date change. All changes must be done PRIOR to original departure date on the ticket.
- For domestic travel, you will receive one for your outbound flight and one for your inbound flight. Changes must be done PRIOR to the departure of outbound or inbound travel.
- You can change your travel to any date within the validity of your ticket (can vary between 1 – 6 months). The validity of your ticket is determined by the airline’s policy.
- This product only covers date changes and may not be used for traveller name changes, rerouting, stopovers and class upgrades.
- Changes to origin/destination airports and airlines are not permitted.
- Date changes must be requested at least 24 hours PRIOR to departure.
- If you are departing in more than 48 hours, date changes will be processed during normal office hours from Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 and Saturdays 09:00-13:00.
- If you are departing in less than 48 hours, emergency requests will be processed 7 days a week, from 07:00 to 01:00.
- The new date requested must be more than 24 hours from the time your request is submitted.
- Flights must be used in the order they were originally booked.
- Please note that this is a Travelstart product and can only be used by contacting us, as detailed above.
Would you add this product to your booking?