Fly To Lanseria Airport
Flights to Lanseria
Looking for cheap flights to Johannesburg ? Consider flying to Lanseria Airport (code HLA) in the northwest suburbs. This private airport (not part of ACSA) offer flights to/from Johannesburg on all the major players including Kulula, 1 Time, Mango, SAA and British Airways Comair.
An excellent airport alternative if you’ve got a business meeting in Pretoria or family to visit in the Fourways or Bryanston areas; Lanseria definitely takes the hassle out of flying to the big city.
7 Reasons to choose Lanseria over O.R. Tambo Airport
- It's cheaper to fly via Lanseria, as it’s a private airport meaning considerably lower airport taxes for passengers.
- Flying to Lanseria cuts out the stress of O.R. Tambo specially if your destination is Joburg's Northern suburbs or Pretoria.
- It's a smaller airport so definitely less stress & less waiting time.
- Free coffee, tea and newspapers are given to passengers.
- The Free 1 hour parking brought to you by Ring & Ride parking service.
- Mango & Kulula, operate daily to Lanseria.
- Passengers can enjoy an upgraded terminal building, restaurants, duty free shopping, lounge facilities, ample parking, an easy flow pick up and drop off area, and with improved road access getting to Lanseria Airport, a hassle and toll free experience.
- It is close to Lion’s Park, & other major attractions that you don’t want to miss.
Don't forget to use your R100 discount voucher, use code geGIx2CZ to book your flight now!
Ring & Ride Parking Service
The Ring & Ride car park waiting area at Lanseria is an ideal place to wait in your car until your arriving friend, colleague or family member calls you (from their cellphone), to let you know that they have landed and are ready to be collected.
After receiving the call simply drive up to the Drop & Go area and collect them, without having to pay for parking! It is free of charge and can be used for up to 1 hour, while waiting in your car.
Located on the entrance road leading into Lanseria Airport – it is next to the ExecuJet facility. It is close to both the paid public parking area and Drop & Go, allowing your pickup to easily make use of either of these.
Follow the signage as you enter the airport road to the demarcated vehicle waiting area.
Lanseria Airport is perfectly positioned for leisure passengers flying into Johannesburg. The airport puts you in good stead if you’re on your way to Sun City. Even closer to the airport lies the Cradle of Humankind (including Sterkfontein Caves, Maropeng and the Magaliesburg). Also within close driving distance from Lanseria are:
- Hartbeespoort Dam
- Lion Park
There are a number of car hire options available to passengers arriving at Lanseria International Airport. Choose from Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and Tempest car hire.
Book your Lanseria car rental through Travelstart and compare prices across all the Lanseria car rental companies. Check now for cheap Lanseria car hire.
Directions to Lanseria
Lanseria Airport is easily accessible from Fourways, Sandton, Bryanston and Pretoria. If you’re driving from Sandton then get on to William Nicol heading towards Fourways. Once you’re in Fourways turn left on to Witkoppen Road and then right on to Cedar Road. Continue on Cedar until you come to a T-junction. Turn left and then immediately right on to the R552. Continue on the R552 until you come to another T-junction. Turn right at the T-junction on to the R512 which will take you to Lanseria Airport.