Send us your query:
Please select your option from the dropdown list below. We will get back to you via email.
Date changes during COVID-19
We do not suggest you rebook your new travel dates until an official announcement is made that the travel ban has been lifted. As additional changes will be at an additional cost to you
How to rebook your suspended ticket:
Travelstart recommends that you wait until the official announcement when International travel is allowed before rebooking your ticket.
Select the category: COVID - REBOOK MY SUSPENDED TICKET
Insert your original Travelstart reference of the suspended booking. You will find this information on your booking confirmation or E-ticket email.
- Advise passenger name/s. The passenger names need to be the same as the original ticket booked
- Your requested flight date and route
- Advise us if you are flexible with your travel dates to enable us to preferably book the same booking class as the original booking
- Submit your enquiry
You will receive a quotation within 24 hours.
To confirm your quotation, select the category: CONFIRMATION OF DATE CHANGE QUOTE
If there is any difference of fares or taxes payable by you, we will send you a payment link. Once payment is received expect your reissued ticket within 24 hours.
Visit our Travel Info page for the latest travel regulations
- Monday - Friday
- 09h00 - 17h00
- Saturdays: 09h00 - 13h00
- Sundays & Public Holidays: Closed
Your FlySafair booking during COVID-19
Effective 15 July 2020, FlySafair no longer offers vouchers for tickets if you cannot travel, unless the airline has changed its flight schedules after the ticket has been issued. This ONLY applies to schedule changes for September and October 2020 flights where FlySafair has changed your flight by 4 hours or more.
If your September or October flight has been affected by a schedule change you have 2 options:
- Change to a new flight, no penalty fee charged but difference in fare will apply.
- Get 100% refund via a voucher.
Note: this is a normal voucher, not a COVID-19 voucher, so there is no 20% off offer. Vouchers must be used within 12 months.
For cases of death or hospitalization please contact our refunds department.
The following airlines are operating during Level 1
- BA Comair from 9th Dec 2020
- Kulula from 1st Dec 2020
- Lift from 10 Dec 2020
- SAA has been in business rescue since 6 December 2019 and has not published any start dates for their domestic flights.
- Kulula and BA Comair have been in business rescue since 5 May 2020. We suggest that you wait for the publication of their business plan followed by the voting of the creditors before you rebook your flights.
It is easier and faster to use the form for these common issues
Date change request
Confirmation of date change quotes
Confirmation of refund quotes
Cancellation and refund requests
Rebook your suspended ticket