Purpose of Role
Interact with customers via all channels (emails, phones, chats) ensuring Travelstart provides an excellent Customer Experience at all times. The After Hours Guest Agent will:
- Ensure a positive customer experience when dealing with Travelstart
- Be the first point of contact to clients who have made a booking or wanting to make a booking online.
- Maintain a high quality standard of tasks throughout all channels
- Escalate to team manager about new developments / queries / irregularities picked up by customers or during dealing with customers
- Other duties consistent and within the scope of the position.
The following responsibilities pertain to all Customer Service tasks:
- Handle all relevant inbound and outbound calls as required.
- Respond to all relevant email correspondence with customers within stipulated time-frame
- Action all relevant chat correspondence with customers
- Filter all calls and direct requests and unresolved issues to respective departments after carefully assessing the need for this
- Queue management and administrative tasks pertaining to Travelstart products and processes
- Keeping records of customer interactions by documenting it in respective systems
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Assisting other departments with specific duties when required
- Providing excellent customer service adhering to quality and quantity standards as specified by Travelstart
- Maintain report s on certain products and vouchers
Technical Skill Requirements
- Efficient working knowledge of Amadeus or GDS
- Minimum 1 years experience in Travel essential
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principles and Practices
- Problem Analysis and problem-solving
- English essential
- Afrikaans or other languages is a plus
Personal Competency Requirements
- Customer Service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Being able to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Proactive with a positive approach
Key Relationships / Interactions
- Team Manager
- Head of Customer Experience
- Fares team, Refunds & Reissues team, Ticketing team, Customer Relations and Travelbar teams
- Country Manager
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send us your CV (maximum 3 pages), to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a copy of your academic certificate and transcript (marks).
The reference for this opportunity is “After Hours Guest Agent”. Please insert this into the subject line of your email application.
Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive a response. Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment will be at the discretion of Travelstart. Good luck!