Purpose of Role
As our Fraud Analyst you will be responsible for various tasks which include but are not limited to investigation and elimination of online eCommerce Risk.
The key deliverables in this role will be to:
- Work both independently and with the FRAUD team to investigate complex transactions;
- Fraud detection and profiling;
- Perform risk assessments;
- Facilitate fraud training and development within the company (globally);
- Assisting with developing fraud strategies for current and new markets;
- Providing feedback to teams on Fraud assessments;
- Conduct and complete Transactional Analysis;
- Identify operational weaknesses and fraud risk areas;
- Charge back analysis & dispute and settlements;
- Identify theft;
- Provide training and development to internal teams.
Minimum requirements with regards to skills, competencies and abilities:
- Time Management Skills including ability to prioritize work;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills - keen ability to connect discrete data points and exercise insight in spotting
trends as demonstrated through experience in proactively preventing and detecting fraud attempts;
- Perspective, flexibility, and sound judgment in evaluating trends/issues/problems;
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints with composure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong data presentation skills;
- Participation in fraud prevention/detection professional organizations, peer groups, and public/private partnerships;
- Knowledge of Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs);
- Knowledge of fraud detection software, tools, and strategies for preventing e-commerce fraud and mitigating risk;
- Excellent Conflict Management skills and
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Knowledge of the airlines ADM policies (to your advantage).
Experience and Education:
- No less than 2 years’ experience in Online Fraud;
- No less than 2 years’ experience in an eCommerce environment;
- Experience with data analysis tools;
- Knowledge and experience in SQL;
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Change agent
- Strategic thinker
- Culture champion
- Optimisation champion
- Love for the travel industry
- Willing to take the right risk
- Ideas generator
- Meet requirements but continually exceed expectation.
To apply for this awesome opportunity please send us your CV (maximum 3 pages), to:
email@example.com Please include a copy of your academic certificate and transcript (marks). The reference
for this opportunity is “Fraud Analyst Egypt”.
Please insert this into the
subject line of your email application. Any applicants not meeting the minimum requirements will not receive
a response. Please note that we reserve to right to amend, freeze the role or not hire. The final appointment
will be at the discretion of Travelstart. Good luck!