Fly with Airlink
New Route Launching Soon!
Cape Town, now is your time to shine thanks to Travelstart and SA Airlink, starting from 2 July 2017 you can fly directly to the majestic Victoria Falls! Flights will operate from Cape Town International Airport to Victoria Falls Airport in Zimbabwe every day of the week except Saturdays. Hurry book now and experience one of the natural wonders of the world! T&C’s Apply.
When can I book: Until 7th June 2017
When can I travel: 02 July - 30 September 2017
Cape Town to Pretoria
When can I book: Until 31st March 2017 – subject to availability
When can I travel: Cape Town-Pretoria 01/02/15/16/18/23/28/29/30 March 2017
Pretoria-Cape Town 14/20/21/22/23/27/28 March 2017
Getting to know SA Airlink
With a key focus on on-time departures and punctual arrivals, Airlink’s commitment to service excellence is unrivalled by most other regional airlines within Southern Africa. The airline also currently has the widest network and choice of flights from the most popular routes in Southern African to the lesser travelled destinations that you’ve always wanted to see.
Plus, the good news is Airlink is a member of the South African Airways Frequent Flyer Programme "Voyager" so you can double up on your rewards when you fly with the airline. You'll be entitled to more privileges, such as Bonus Miles, access to private airport lounges, additional baggage allowance and even a chauffeur service for Platinum and Lifetime Platinum members!
Book cheap SA Airlink flights with Travelstart today!
Why fly with SA Airlink
- The truth is the higher you fly, the greater your privileges. The more frequently you fly with SA Airlink during a calendar year, the more you will be rewarded with voyager miles – So get busy flying.
- So many destinations, so little time… How does one fit 36 destinations in nine different countries, into one life time?! With SA Airlink, that’s how!
- Experience the heart of the African bush with daily direct flights from Johannesburg and Cape Town when you sign up with the ‘Lodge Link Network Programme’. Get out of the city and straight into a Private Lodge when you fly into airports such as Livingstone, Londolozi, Skukuza Airport, Ulusaba Lodge Strip, Arathusa Lodge Strip, Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and Vilanculos?
While the Airlink fleet is smaller than most commercial airliners, they haven’t scrimped on baggage allowances.
If you’re flying economy class on SA Airlink then the usual 20kg baggage allowance applies. Business Class passengers are entitled to their 20kg luggage allowance plus the kitchen sink with a whopping 30kg baggage allowance.
Children and Infants paying at least 50% of the adult fare are entitled to the same baggage allowance as adults
Infants not entitled to a seat shall only be permitted 10kg and one collapsible pram
For carry-on luggage, your bags weight cannot exceed 8kg. Business Class passengers can carry 2 pieces of luggage on to the aircraft and economy class passengers no more than 1.
Maximum dimensions for one piece is L52cm x h20cm x W23cm. The size of one carry on item can’t exceed the overall dimensions of 115cm.
Check in for domestic Airlink flights opens one hour and thirty minutes before departure and closes thirty minutes before takeoff. For international/regional SA Airlink flights, check in opens two hours before departure and closes fifty minutes before takeoff.
Always allow yourself ample time to check in before flying. You never know what kind of holdups you may encounter on your way to the airport and SA Airlink has a strict ‘no refunds’ policy for passengers that fail to check in on time.
Depedning on your flight domestic or regional SA Airlink offers its passengers the option of economy, Business or First Class seating
With its hub at Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo Airport, Airlink offers flights to smaller towns in South Africa and regional centres, with convenient connections through their alliance with SAA, SA Express and the Star Alliance carrier’s global networks, throughout Southern Africa and the world.
Locally scheduled flights are only offered between the following destinations
- Cape Town
- Johannesburg (O.R. Tambo)
- Port Elizabeth
- Durban (King Shaka)
- East London
- East London
Regional and internationally scheduled flights are only offered between the following destinations
Whether you’re looking to fly direct to your mine in the depths of Zambia, or simply hop over to your favourite private game reserve for the weekend, SA Airlink flights take you there comfortably in one of its 31 aircrafts strong fleet.
Their stylish fleet, reminiscent of the modern day business tycoon’s private jet, consists of 29 seater Jetstream 4100’s to the larger British Aerospace AVRO RJ85 that carries up to 83 passengers.
|IATA code:||Hub Airport:||Alliance:||Loyalty program:||Inflight magazine:|
|4Z||O.R. Tambo International||Star Alliance||Voyager||Skyways|
The information on this page is correct as of October 2015. While every effort is made to keep information as fresh as possible, Travelstart.co.za takes no responsibility for any of the information being out of date or incorrectly noted.
- When can I book: Until 7th June 2017
- When can I travel: 02 July - 30 September 2017
- Route: CPT-VFA-new Route launch starting 02 July 2017
- Frequency: Direct service daily (except for Saturdays).
- Fares are all inclusive
- Fares are subject to availability of seats at time of booking
- Blackout dates apply
- Availability may be limited over weekends, public holidays and school holidays
- Fares may change due to currency fluctuations
- Subject to airline terms and conditions
- Bookings made through our direct call centre will attract an additional service fee